* We make our clothes with eco-friendly, sustainable fabrics that are made in harmony with the environment. We use a diversity of fibers, which is key to avoiding the "replace and drain" phenomenon that plagues many "green" practices.
* Our sliding-scale pricing means that a wide variety of people can afford to wear. We may be the first retail clothing company to attempt this fresh approach to sales.
* We donate 1% of all sales to Now Art Grants, a program started by damali ayo that funds artists creating work that engages social change.
* Visit our learn page and our links section for resources and inspiration. Find everything from 10 ways to combat racism to 163 things you can compost.
* Physical well-being is part of building a strong community. You can find resources on health, fitness, and nutrition on our site.
* Our designers, advisors, models, and partners work as a team. We all contribute to the resources on the site and share our expertise on our blog. When you step out on a limb to interrupt racism, help the environment, or create a healthy life for yourself you can feel the support of the Crow Clothing team through the soft fibers of our clothing. (Check out my blog "Change Begins with CROW")
* We believe in "co-opetition" - adding the spirit of cooperation to a competitive marketplace. On our Web site you'll find links aplenty including to other designers and products that we love.
*...AND the clothes are hot.